The Rohingya debate in India

For discussion of all aspects of human rights
ruby sparks

Post by ruby sparks » Sun Nov 12, 2017 5:06 pm

[quote=""Here Rests A Cemetery""]Wait, what? No. This is -exactly- what it boils down into. The only other possibility is that some other group takes that land from you, in which case it becomes theirs. Even in the animal kingdom it works like that, since you wanna compare us to apes.[/quote]

Pretty much what I said, I think.

Oh and it's not that I want to compare us to apes. It's that we are apes. :)

Here Rests A Cemetery

Post by Here Rests A Cemetery » Sun Nov 12, 2017 5:12 pm

[quote=""ruby sparks""]
Here Rests A Cemetery;680002 wrote:Wait, what? No. This is -exactly- what it boils down into. The only other possibility is that some other group takes that land from you, in which case it becomes theirs. Even in the animal kingdom it works like that, since you wanna compare us to apes.

Oh and it's not that I want to compare us to apes. It's that we are apes. :) [/QUOTE]

I guess I...misinterpreted. Apologies.
🐦

ruby sparks

Post by ruby sparks » Sun Nov 12, 2017 5:17 pm

[quote=""Here Rests A Cemetery""]
ruby sparks;680006 wrote:
Here Rests A Cemetery;680002 wrote:Wait, what? No. This is -exactly- what it boils down into. The only other possibility is that some other group takes that land from you, in which case it becomes theirs. Even in the animal kingdom it works like that, since you wanna compare us to apes.

Oh and it's not that I want to compare us to apes. It's that we are apes. :)
I guess I...misinterpreted. Apologies.[/QUOTE]

So it's essentially what aup agreed it was. Might is right. :)

Aupmanyav

Post by Aupmanyav » Mon Nov 13, 2017 1:51 am

Yeah, that is true. That is why the great Macho President, Donald Trump, is dithering in front of Kim Jong-Un. He is not attempting what Bush Jr. did in Iraq. If we were not careful, the extremist Muslims in India would have been doing what they are doing in Europe, Britain (since that is no more a part of Europe) and USA. Facts of life.
'Sarve khalu idam Brahma'
All things here are Brahman (physical energy).