Pakistan is a death pit

For discussion of all aspects of human rights
Aupmanyav

Pakistan is a death pit

Post by Aupmanyav » Fri May 26, 2017 4:32 pm

"Pakistan maut ka kuan hai. (Pakistan is a death pit.) It is easy to enter it but very difficult to get out. I would advise people never to visit it,“ said sobbing Uzma Ahmed, the Indian national who claims she was forced to marry a Pakistani national at gunpoint, while describing her harrowing experience of abduction, coerced marriage and often physical abuse in the neighbouring country. “I would have been dead had I been there for a few more days. They would have either sold me off or killed me. In talibanised Buner there are women from countries like Malaysia and Phillipines who are being used and harassed but are not able to escape,“ she added while describing her period of forced captivity in Pakistan's Buner--a small district of the Khyber Pakhtunkhwa province of Pakistan--which was until 2009 under Taliban's control.

May 26 2017 : The Times of India (Delhi)

Uzma had gone to Pakistan after a Facebook friendship with a Pakistani (Tahir Ali). She was able to seek safety in the Indian Embassy before being allowed to return.
'Sarve khalu idam Brahma'
All things here are Brahman (physical energy).

Aupmanyav

Post by Aupmanyav » Sat May 27, 2017 5:19 am

This topic is in DMB's memory. She used to high-light such cases of injustice in various countries. I do not think I will do that again, because my heart is not in this. People know that Pakistan and many other Muslim countries are different. There have been three cases recently in which Pakistan's Border Action Teams/Terrorists have beheaded Indian soldiers and mutilated their bodies. This is against Geneva Convention, but does Pakistan care? On the other hand, Pakistani soldiers and terrorists who die in India are buried with all Muslim rituals. We have Muslim soldiers in our forces, many of them have laid down their lives for the sake of their country.

Abominable Intelligence

Post by Abominable Intelligence » Sat May 27, 2017 8:30 pm

Yeah it's funny you would focus on the phrasing "Pakistan is a death pit."

So since we're talking death, let's look at some facts about death. The crude death rate of Pakistan matches that of India, at 7.3/1000 people.

It has, in fact, matched India since circa 1988, prior to which India's death rate was much higher.

www.indexmundi.com/facts/indicators/SP. ... ry=in :p k

You post this thread in HR under the pretense of caring about human rights, but of course you just saw it as another opportunity to mouth off against those hateful muslim Pakis next door like the good little flag-wavin' BJP robot you are. You don't care about the human rights, you're concerned with slagging Pakistan first and foremost.

Not bad for a bunch of demented muslims, eh? Makes you wonder how India is fucking up if it's supposedly such a civilized country by comparison.

Aupmanyav

Post by Aupmanyav » Sun May 28, 2017 7:54 am

I posted it because it concerned the plight of an Indian woman and because of the inequality in Islam (and Pakistan) for women. As she mentioned, their are many Malaysian and Filipino women in the same situation who have no way to escape. There may be many Indian women there in the same situation though reaching there through arranged marriages. Anyone trying to flee would be killed. Another time, a Bengali woman had to escape in the way we see in films when prisoners escape, that happened in Afghanistan. Once the women are in their control, they are like IS slaves. India is in midst of a row for modernization of Muslim Personal Law. The Indian Supreme court has heard all parties and its verdict should be coming soon.

Abominable Intelligence

Post by Abominable Intelligence » Sun May 28, 2017 8:14 am

Uhuh. Pull the other one.

Aupmanyav

Post by Aupmanyav » Mon May 29, 2017 6:23 am

I had no such intention to do this but since you egg me, here are two from today's news (Times of India, New Delhi edition):

Rape survivor sentenced to death by Pak panchayat:

A 19-year-old woman has been sentenced to death by village elders in Pakistan's Punjab province for allegedly having an illicit relationship with her cousin after she accused him of raping her at gunpoint. Shumaila escaped from the village after she came to know of the panchayat's decision and reported the matter to police.
http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/worl ... 883185.cms

* As you know a rape unattested by four Muslim men or their equivalent (8 Muslim women, 16 Jews or Christians) is considered false and the accusing woman is stoned for adultery or sexual relation without legal marriage.

Hyderabad (India) man gives 'triple talaq' after selling his wife to a sheikh

A 23-year-old woman from Shah Ali Banda in old city has been given triple talaq over phone after she was allegedly sold to a sheikh in Saudi Arabia by her husband. The victim is said to be Saira Banu

The mother of the victim, Banu Begum, said her son-in-law had divorced her daughter after he got her trafficked to Riyadh and that he had sent her there only with the intention of divorcing her. Saira Banu was smuggled to Saudi Arabia via Muscat and Dubai. She landed there on May 2.
http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/city ... 876723.cms

Last edited by Aupmanyav on Mon May 29, 2017 7:59 am, edited 1 time in total.

Abominable Intelligence

Post by Abominable Intelligence » Mon May 29, 2017 10:37 am

As if you need egging on to slag Pakistan. :rolleyes: Bwaaah. Haaa. Haaa.

Aupmanyav

Post by Aupmanyav » Mon May 29, 2017 1:42 pm

Yeah, otherwise I would not do it. As I said, I started this topic only in memory of DMB, how she would have created a topic for it. But that is really not my cup of tea. If I start doing that it will fill up SecCafe.

For the same reason I would not start a topic on existence of God or problems of having Mr. Trump as president. These things are self-evident and do not require a discussion.

Abominable Intelligence

Post by Abominable Intelligence » Mon May 29, 2017 3:06 pm

I suppose it's not self-evident what a lovely, progressive first-world place Inja is then, huh? :thumbup:

Aupmanyav

Post by Aupmanyav » Mon May 29, 2017 5:46 pm

India too has just as many problems, but we take them as problems and not as God's decree. We do try to eradicate them. And if you think that is enough, let us bring the discussion to an end, because tomorrow perhaps there will be more stories which can be put here. :(

lostone

Post by lostone » Thu Jul 06, 2017 1:04 am

I think the benefit of the doubt should accorded the OP.

dancer_rnb

Post by dancer_rnb » Thu Jul 06, 2017 2:28 am

Does he ever talk about Hindus killing Christians and Muslims who raise cattle?

https://freethoughtblogs.com/singham/20 ... -in-india/
There is no such thing as "politically correct." It's code for liberalism. The whole idea of "political correctness" was a brief academic flash-in-the-pan in the early 1990's, but has been a good conservative bugaboo ever since.

Aupmanyav

Post by Aupmanyav » Sat Jul 08, 2017 6:19 pm

The last Christian killing was some 15 year ago in Odisha. The culprit is spending life in prison. Of the recent Muslim killings, most of the culprits have been arrested. Now the cases have gone or will go to the court. The culprit for the last killing of a young boy, Junaid, on Delhi/Mathura train has been arrested from Dhule, Maharashtra. India is a large country with a population of some 1300 million people. To catch a person just with a mobile phone image takes time.

Aupmanyav

Post by Aupmanyav » Wed Jul 19, 2017 6:05 am

Wish some one will start new topic in this sub-forum. I am tired of being seen as abusing Pakistan for such a long time though there have been 228 border violations in 2017 and 107 terrorists have been killed in Kashmir.

Hermit

Post by Hermit » Wed Jul 19, 2017 6:42 am

[quote=""Aupmanyav""]Wish some one will start new topic in this sub-forum. I am tired of being seen as abusing Pakistan for such a long time though there have been 228 border violations in 2017 and 107 terrorists have been killed in Kashmir.[/quote]
Just speaking for myself, I have no problem with posts reporting on problems in Pakistan. My problem is that problems in Pakistan is one of only two things you seem to post about 90% of the time, the other being to praise the achievements of India with particular reference to Modi.

Looking at the ten most recent topics I started, I note you posted in none.

Aupmanyav

Post by Aupmanyav » Wed Jul 19, 2017 7:18 am

Like many other members of the forum, I have limited interests. My interests are science and religion. I generally do not participate in discussions about existence or non-existence of God. It is such a stale topic and I have already made up my mind. I am not interested in Trump. He did not embrace Modi whole-heartedly as Obama used to do or as Netanyahu recently did (three hugs inside of ten minutes, tawba/tobah). That leaves me only 'Countdown chat thread'. :D

Hermit

Post by Hermit » Wed Jul 19, 2017 8:03 am

[quote=""Aupmanyav""]Like many other members of the forum, I have limited interests. My interests are science and religion. I generally do not participate in discussions about existence or non-existence of God. It is such a stale topic and I have already made up my mind. I am not interested in Trump. He did not embrace Modi whole-heartedly as Obama used to do or as Netanyahu recently did (three hugs inside of ten minutes, tawba/tobah). That leaves me only 'Countdown chat thread'. :D [/quote]
Yes, it has been quite obvious to many of us that your range of interests is a lot narrower than that of most other members. All I really wanted to point out to you is that new topics spring up constantly all over this forum. Your inability to muster sufficient interest to contribute to them is not our problem. Don't try to make it one.