Continuing tacit support for homeopathy in English NHS

How life, the universe and everything got here. God? Nature? Both? Chew it over here. This is also the place for discussing any theories or views which run counter to mainstream science.
DMB

Continuing tacit support for homeopathy in English NHS

Post by DMB » Fri Mar 31, 2017 1:39 pm

Sey

Post by Sey » Fri Mar 31, 2017 7:20 pm

[quote=""DMB""]https://humanism.org.uk/2017/03/31/nhs- ... ding-cuts/[/quote]

Homeopathic treatment costs practically nothing, so I don't even see why it's an issue.

subsymbolic

Post by subsymbolic » Sat Apr 01, 2017 6:45 am

[quote=""Sey""]
Homeopathic treatment costs practically nothing, so I don't even see why it's an issue.[/QUOTE]

Because it's bollocks that can stop people getting proper treatment. My first wife spent three days in a diabetic come courtesy of homeopathy. She was lucky. Victor died of cancer thanks to this pile of seventeenth century bullshit.

Aupmanyav

Post by Aupmanyav » Sat Apr 01, 2017 9:21 am

[quote=""Sey""]Homeopathic treatment costs practically nothing, so I don't even see why it's an issue.[/quote]That is not true. Homeopathic medicines (especially imports from Europe, Germany) as just as costly as Allopathic medicines. India too is wasting a huge amount on Alternate therapies, Ayurveda, Homeopathy, Unani, Siddha, etc. That is a shame. Moreover, the issue is denial of correct medication at proper time.
'Sarve khalu idam Brahma'
All things here are Brahman (physical energy).

JamesBannon

Post by JamesBannon » Sat Apr 01, 2017 9:49 am

The NHS in Scotland doesn't fund it to my knowledge.
There you go with them negative waves ... Why can't you say something righteous and beautiful for a change? :grouphug:

Sey

Post by Sey » Sun Apr 02, 2017 2:12 am

[quote=""Aupmanyav""]
Sey;667930 wrote:Homeopathic treatment costs practically nothing, so I don't even see why it's an issue.
That is not true. Homeopathic medicines (especially imports from Europe, Germany) as just as costly as Allopathic medicines. India too is wasting a huge amount on Alternate therapies, Ayurveda, Homeopathy, Unani, Siddha, etc. That is a shame. Moreover, the issue is denial of correct medication at proper time.[/QUOTE]think about it. If the potency of homeopathics increases with dilution, a single bottle could last a lifetime. Add a drop to a barrel of water and you could treat the whole town -- but be careful, such a dilution would be extraordinarily powerful... :rolleyes:

JamesBannon

Post by JamesBannon » Sun Apr 02, 2017 2:43 am

[quote=""Sey""]
Aupmanyav;667994 wrote:
Sey;667930 wrote:Homeopathic treatment costs practically nothing, so I don't even see why it's an issue.
That is not true. Homeopathic medicines (especially imports from Europe, Germany) as just as costly as Allopathic medicines. India too is wasting a huge amount on Alternate therapies, Ayurveda, Homeopathy, Unani, Siddha, etc. That is a shame. Moreover, the issue is denial of correct medication at proper time.
think about it. If the potency of homeopathics increases with dilution, a single bottle could last a lifetime. Add a drop to a barrel of water and you could treat the whole town -- but be careful, such a dilution would be extraordinarily powerful... :rolleyes: [/QUOTE]

Ah, but it has to be shaken the correct number of times, and in the correct way.
There you go with them negative waves ... Why can't you say something righteous and beautiful for a change? :grouphug:

Aupmanyav

Post by Aupmanyav » Sun Apr 02, 2017 5:30 am

For me, absolute lunacy.
'Sarve khalu idam Brahma'
All things here are Brahman (physical energy).